Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Weel #14 - Workouts

Week #14 - (12.5 hrs)
Week of 02/12: (19 weeks until Ironman CDA)

Monday: Workout #1: 1 Hour of Weights and Stretching. I have the beginning of a cold and don't want to over due it. My goals is stay healthy enough to effectively complete my two Key workouts. (3600 yard swim on Thursday and my 85 mile long bike on Saturday.)
Tuesday: Work out #1: 3 mile drill run (I want to work on my run frequency this week. Three relatively short runs is preparation for next Mondays 18 mile endurance run).
Wednesday: Workout #1: 20 mile bike on the compu-trainer
Thursday: Workout #1: 3600 yard swim
Friday: Workout #1: 5 mile run
Saturday: Workout #1: 85 mile long flat bike from Santa Clarita to Ventura and back + 2 mi transition Run.

1 comment:

Benson said...

Dude, you are solid. Great training photos and data. best of luck at CDA. leave 'em look'n at your back.